CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Divorce, Death, Devastation

Divorce

My parents got divorced October 23rd, 2008. Its REALLY taking a tole on me. I know why they did, I'd rather not get into it.

I feel like its my fault, I know it isn't but...It just feels like it is. They really started fighting when we were low on money. Money they needed for my braces my glasses my medical bills. I just feel terrible and I feel like their divorce is my fault. I dont know why, but It really really feels that way...

I'm not quite sure whats going to happen as of right now. I think we're just all gonna live together but they're technically divorced. It really upsets me. But it happens I guess..I just never thought it was going to happen to me.

Death

My grandpa died last night. He fell and had blood in his brain and became brain dead. They took him of life support last night.

He was alone when he died.

Brain dead or not, that would be horrible.

I only met him once, so it isn't so bad, but my mother is devistated, therefor I am too.

I guess thats all I really have to say about that.

Devastation

Where does that leave me? Well, i'm stuck in a family thats falling apart more and more each day. It hurts so much to just wake up in the morning and force myself to be happy at school so no one worries about me. I want so much to just cry and let it all out, but it wont come.

I really feel like just dying in a hole.

I guess thats all for now. Thank you for your time.

~Victoria

0 comments: