CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Windows Windows Windowssss

I’ve got a bunch of new Windows Live stuff! Including something called “Windows Live Writer”. Its like, a golb editor, i’m using it now ^^. Its pretty cool so far, you can like, easily put in pictures, links, maps, tables, videos, etc. etc. etc. Its pretty cool, so you guys should start to look forward to some new stuff in my blogs. yuuup. and its fun because i dont have to be directly on the internet, i can do it in this program, and it does everything for me! Its awesome. Go download it.

Well anyways, Turnabout was Saturday, and ive got picturessss! this ones my favorite:

DSCF4008

Yeah :D we’re awesome.

 

ummm i dunno what else. lol. yeah, so start looking for more blog entries ^^ I suppose thats enough for now, i’ll be updating later. Maybe with a few videos for the choir concert tonight. :3

Love you!

0 comments: